Your time to try it out!
We are glad to announce the new RhinoNest 2.5,
the latest version of RhinoNest!
Improves in the Nesting, General improves, tools for developers, RhinoNest within Grasshopper and small bugs fixed! AMAZING UPGRADE!
- Object criterion definition: This functionality allows to define the individual criterion for each object: Given Orientation As Basic One, Minimize Size By X, Minimize Size By Y, Minimize Perimeter, Minimize Area, Perimeter For Pair Identical Of Rectangular Hull - Search For Pair, Perimeter With Minimal Area Of Rectangular Hull - Search For Pair, Perimeter For Pair Identical Of Rectangular Hull - Construct Pair, Perimeter With Minimal Area Of Rectangular Hull - Construct Pair, Perimeter Pair With Minimal Perimeter Of Rectangular Hull - Search For Angle, Perimeter Pair With Minimal Area Of Rectangular Hull - Search For Angle, Only Search For Angle For Lattice, Construct Lattice Placement, Perimeter Pair With Minimal Perimeter Of Rectangular Hull - Construct Pair and Perimeter Pair With Minimal Area Of Rectangular Hull - Construct Pair.
- Multiple nestings without nesting redefinition
- Limit of variants and Distance Precision option definible.
- Works with Solid, Surface and Meshes and the tolerance is customizable
- Create the slices in 3D in curves and solids.
- Top and Bottom Contour and Intermediate Sections option available
- Computes in multiple threads.
- Dynamic Preview: Allows to show/hide the slice object as such as base curve, internal curves, tags, solid,...
- One by One mode: Allows to check all the slices and edit them in global or one by one.
- Three id modes: Dot, Text or Single Stroke font. Now customizable, position, orientation and size.
Organize Nesting by Layers - New command!
- Group Contained - Group the objects automatically. - New command!
- Extract Base command algorithm improved
- SetWorkingDirectory - Allows to define the working directory - New command!
- Important Improvements in memory managment
- Works in Rhino 4.0 and Rhino 5.0, 32bit and 64bit native
- Now there are not limits! RhinoNest offers developers all its tools so that they can create their own applications. The functions are available for most popular languages, as well as VC + +,. NET, Python, VBScript, etc.
- For designers who are exploring new forms using generative algorithms, Grasshopper3D® is a graphic algorithm editor that is closely integrated with Rhinoceros modelling tools. With this integration, RhinoNest for Grasshopper includes all the tools available in RhinoNest within the Grasshopper interface.
- Imcompatibility with Google Chrome in some cases
- Minor bugs fixed
Are you RhinoNest 2.x user? Upgrade to RhinoNest 2.5 for free! Click here...