The RhinoNest Team announces the new RhinoNest 2.5 Service Pack 4 with improves such as:
- Importer algorithm improved: It checks if there is bad objects before doing the nesting. In some cases, in some imported files of other CAD systems, it creates some bad objects. Now these bad objects are ignored.
- Object fit algorithm improved: Before doing the nesting, it checks each object to know if it is bigger than the sheet. Some objects were ignored by a default precision problem.
- No more solutions dialog implemented: When is not possible to find more solutions, RhinoNest shows a dialog with some recommendations.
- Remap Objects without dialog: added the option to remap objects without dialog. It allows scripting the command.
- Internal error tracker: It generates an error code when more solutions are not possible. We can track why exactly is not possible.
How to update:
Option 1: If your computer is connected to internet, RhinoNest will show the update dialog.
Option 2: On RhinoNest.com, you will find the Download item on the menu. You must be logged in.
Option 3: Download from the user area on www.en.tdmsolutions.com/userarea.htm
Are you still using an older RhinoNest version?
If you are a RhinoNest 2.0 or higher, you can update to RhinoNest 2.5 Service Pack 4 for free!
If you are a RhinoNest 1.x is a good moment to update to RhinoNest 2.5! It works great in Rhino 4.0 and Rhino 5.0 32bit and 64bit. More details...