What is RhinoNest?
RhinoNest is Nesting software for Rhinoceros. We understand Nesting as the optimization and orientation of objects to save material. RhinoNest allows us to optimise the position and orientation for cutting material in different sectors, as well as architecture, sculpture, carpentry, furniture-making, metalwork, shoes, glass cutting, marine, posters, modelling,...
RhinoNest is fully integrated in Rhinoceros, thus allowing for optimization in minutes without the need for imports from different programmes or the need for conversions as it supports all geometry types Compatible with Rhinoceros 4.0 and 5.0
- Optimization of any type of geometry, with endless options for maximum reduction, such as: multiple panels, the use of real or rectangular shapes, priorities between objects, freedoms, etc ...
- 3D Cut allows us to laminate 3D objects for laser cutting or CNC machines. Remapping places us in the 3D geometric plane and automatically identifies the pieces.
- Advanced Identification displays the pieces in accordance with different criteria. Tag, text or simple trace text identification can be used. It has several tools for creating tabs, ideal for attaching parts to material.
- It also has panel-management tools, enabling panel stock to be managed by external purchasing departments.
- High-performance vectoring of images, plans, sketches.
Integration with Grasshopper3D Libraries included for developers at no extra cost.
No annual maintenance costs and support is free ,even before purchasing. Runs with Rhinoceros 4.0 and 5.0 at 32 bits and 64 bits natively.